We are on the lookout for new team members! Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch here.
Senior Paid Media Manager (Remote)
Texture is a leading boutique agency, specialising in premium and luxury goods. We are looking for a results-driven and ambitious paid media specialist with an advanced understanding of Paid Social channels. Working closely with the Client Services team, you will devise and manage campaigns that reach and convert affluent audiences.
- Constructing intelligent campaign strategies that deliver against client objectives
- Day-to-day account management and continuous monitoring of Paid Social, Affiliate and Display campaigns
- Coach and lead account executives by fostering a collaborative spirit that encourages continuous experimentation and improvement
- Audience research to inform targeting and ensure ads reach relevant audiences
- Segmentation of audiences, remarketing and CRM lists to be used for targeting
- Competitive research and analysis of the tactics client competitors are using
- Media planning, performance forecasting and budget recommendations
- Selecting and testing bidding strategies based on desired campaign outcomes
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client KPIs
- Draft engaging and persuasive ad copy that drives the clients’ proposition and encourages clicks/conversion. Working closely with the Creative Services team to propose creative ideas and feedback on performance of creative.
- Briefing creative and technical requirements to external client partners, where applicable
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for clients and the internal team
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations inline with Texture’s brand standards
- Where applicable, attend/run client meetings, strategy workshops or client briefing/reporting calls and support with the preparation for these meetings and the delivery of relevant outputs.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of client contracts and deliverables
- Demonstrate measurable internal success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Provide up to date knowledge of industry developments and translate into actionable solutions
- Mastering Texture’s methodologies and internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns
- 4+ years experience working in Paid Social and/or Paid Media more broadly
- Experience with Display/Programmatic and Affiliate channels is a plus
- A genuine interest in Fashion and Luxury Goods
- Experience using Google Analytics & any other reporting tool, as well as attribution platforms such as Facebook Attribution, DCM, Ruler Analytics etc.
- A strong understanding of the wider paid media ecosystem (e.g PPC, Programmatic)
- Experience with medium-large sized fashion/beauty/luxury retailers, particularly those with a high degree of seasonality
- Ability to multitask and meet client deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A hybrid thinker with both analytical and creative skills
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Remote working (with the option to work from London office if you wish)
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and growth
- A collaborative and supportive internal culture
Lead Digital Designer
Texture is a fast-growing integrated agency specialising in luxury and fashion retail with a strong emphasis on e-commerce. We are looking for a Senior Digital Design Manager to lead our growing creative production team, delivering outstanding digital outputs for our clients.
At Texture, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an inspiring and talented team to create stunning websites, identities and marketing campaigns for some of the industry’s most exciting premium brands.
- Responsible for the direction, design and delivery of projects in a range of areas, such as UX/UI design, branding, paid adverts, newsletters and other related projects
- Leading a team of designers and digital creatives to ensure projects are well resourced and delivered on time, budget and to impressive creative standards
- Accountable for polishing and perfecting design work produced by other team members before final client delivery
- Collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders to produce high-level concepts
- Dissecting campaign briefs from the Strategy and Activation team and translating these into ad assets. Working closely with a team of designers to execute various assets for campaigns and other digital projects
- Rapid prototyping of UI designs and other artwork to accommodate our clients’ fast-paced needs
- User-journey (UX) exploration and testing to ensure the customer journal is as robust as it is beautiful
- Preparing and pitching new ideas to prospective clients
- Helping to improve the agency’s own internal creative project management processes
- Helping to refine the agency’s own brand aesthetic across all touchpoints
What We’re Looking For
- 5-6+ years experience
- An exceptional portfolio of design work spanning a range of disciplines
- An excellent understanding of design for premium e-commerce and its related challenges
- Demonstrable experience leading agile design teams with a mix of skill sets (e.g design, animation)
- Proven capability with tools such as Photoshop, XD, Animate, Figma, Illustrator and similar
- A passion for typography, colour selection and beautiful modern layouts
- Detail-obsession and a desire to perfect every element
- The ability to “wear multiple hats” and be comforting switching between design work and team management
- A strong understanding of UX-driven design and an ability to marry up creative layouts with an optimised user-journey
- The ability to work in close collaboration and also independently to hit demanding deadlines
- Very good communication skills with other team members, including photographers, developers and copywriters
- A basic understanding of web languages (e.g HTML, CSS) and web development processes
What We Offer
- Flexible working conditions (even after covid-19)
- A vibrant and modern office environment (should you wish to use it)
- Your own upgraded Mac hardware (iMac and Macbook)
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and growth
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- A collaborative, non-political internal culture
How to Apply
Please provide your portfolio, CV and Dribble or Behance profile (if applicable) when you get in touch.