We are looking for a mid-weight designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to showcase a rich portfolio of web + motion design.
Working with PMs and stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to work on award winning projects and collaborate with some of the world’s most revered premium brands.
A strong understanding of UX-driven design and an ability to marry up creative layouts with an optimised user-journey is vital.
Experience working on fashion projects, or at least an interest in the industry, is key and we will only consider candidates that can demonstrate this.
- A passion for typography and colour selection
- Ability to produce engaging and beautiful layouts
- Knowledge of UX research and planning techniques
- Ability to work closely within (and create) brand guidelines
- Clear and effective team communication
- Detail-obsession and a desire to perfect every element
- Motivated by fashion/luxury brand aesthetics and a knowledge of the sector
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Animate
- Invision (or equivalent prototyping tool)
Please provide your portfolio, CV and Dribble or Behance profile when you get in touch.
We are looking for a smart Senior Account Manager who is passionate about the luxury goods sector and has demonstrable experience driving e-commerce growth. You will be responsible for the inception of intelligent digital marketing campaigns, client coordination and team leadership.
Working within a fast-paced fashion and luxury retail agency, you’ll be responsible for the ideation and execution of exceptional digital campaigns that help our clients achieve growth. In close partnership with our clients, you ensure our team fully understands their brand, brief and goals. You will be laser-focused on achieving performance goals while maintaining the highest level of creative deployment.
- Management of key global accounts, spanning Paid Social, Programmatic and Search
- Team coordination and leadership of a passionate team
- Creation of media activation and digital marketing strategy
- Delivery of key seasonal campaigns
- Day-to-day campaign management and optimisation
- Audience identification and technical targeting
- Dissecting of creative briefs and coordination with our internal design team
- Technical campaign analysis and implementation of continual improvements
- Budget management, campaign forecasting and pacing analysis
- Insightful and in-depth internal and face-to-face client reporting
- Presentation of campaign proposals and new client pitching
Skills & Experience:
You’ll need to be a quick thinker with an in-depth understanding of advanced biddable media buying and other digital media channels. You’ll be both creative and analytically minded, able to react to the fast-paced nature of fashion and luxury retail.
- A strong understanding of ad buying across biddable platforms (PPC, Social, Programmatic).
- Familiarity with other digital marketing channels, such as email, CRM and affiliates.
- A passion for luxury & fashion brands with good awareness of industry developments.
- High level of proficiency in analysing and interpreting data. Competent in data visualisation.
- Experience using multi-channel attribution software, such as Doubleclick Campaign Manager.
- Experience managing a digital marketing team, preferably agency-side.
- Knowledge of the function and process of common e-commerce platforms.
- Strong knowledge of media activation across the digital funnel.
- Both technically and creative competency.
- 5+ years experience.
Company & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and holiday
- Friendly and creative office environment
- Flexible working
- Weekly yoga and wellness classes