We are looking for a smart and passionate PPC executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in PPC roles and will be comfortable with other biddable media. You will have an interest in high-end fashion and will be able to make both creative and data-driven decisions.
- Constructing Paid Search strategies to deliver high levels of account growth
- Day-to-day account management and continued optimisation of search campaigns
- Advanced structuring of PLA campaigns with rigorous bid management and optimisation
- Advanced analysis of problem areas and implementation of techniques to resolve them
- Segmentation of audience lists to be used for targeting
- Crafting of brand-aligned ad copy and continuous testing of new messaging options
- Updating of ad copy and extensions to align with seasonality and maximise performance
- Competitive research and analysis of the tactics client competitors are using
- Technical analysis at a keyword, adgroup and campaign level
- Briefing design requirements for custom dynamic and campaign remarketing ads
- Briefing requirements for technical deployments (e.g product feeds, site tracking)
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for clients and the internal team
- Coordination with other team members to ensure communications and plans are cohesive
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in Paid Search management
- Expertise across biddable platforms, such as Google Ads, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads etc.
- Accustomed to working on retail accounts with a high degree of seasonality
- Creative and analytical mind, with an ability to jump between types of skills
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced team of creative yet data-driven individuals
- High level of proficiency using essentials tools such as Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience using bid management tools, Google Data Studio and other BA tools highly desirable
- Exposure working across other channels, like Paid Social and Programmatic desirable
- A genuine interest in the luxury and fashion retail (this is vital)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas to clients confidently
We are looking for a mid-weight designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to showcase a rich portfolio of web + motion design.
Working with PMs and stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to work on award winning projects and collaborate with some of the world’s most revered premium brands.
A strong understanding of UX-driven design and an ability to marry up creative layouts with an optimised user-journey is vital.
Experience working on fashion projects, or at least an interest in the industry, is key and we will only consider candidates that can demonstrate this.
- A passion for typography and colour selection
- Ability to produce engaging and beautiful layouts
- Knowledge of UX research and planning techniques
- Ability to work closely within (and create) brand guidelines
- Clear and effective team communication
- Detail-obsession and a desire to perfect every element
- Motivated by fashion/luxury brand aesthetics and a knowledge of the sector
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Animate
- Invision (or equivalent prototyping tool)
Please provide your portfolio, CV and Dribble or Behance profile when you get in touch.
We are looking for a smart and passionate social media account manager to join our creative and dynamic team.
You’ll be responsible for building, managing and optimising innovative social media campaigns that help our clients reach demanding objectives. You will work in close partnership with our clients to fully understand their brand, brief and goals. You will be laser-focused on achieving performance goals while maintaining the highest level of creative deployment.
- Day-to-day management of key global accounts
- Media planning and execution of seasonal campaigns with an involvement in longer term strategic planning
- Targeting identification and optimisation, as well as modelling of audiences based on 1st party data sources
- Dissecting of creative briefs and coordination with our internal design team to deliver outstanding campaign visuals
- Technical campaign analysis and implementation of continual improvements
- Budget management, campaign forecasting and pacing analysis
- Insightful and in-depth internal and client reporting
Skills & Experience:
You’ll need to be a quick thinker with an in-depth understanding of advanced ad buying within major social platforms. You’ll be both creative and analytically minded, and able to thrive in an environment that challenges you to think differently. We’re a results-obsessed agency and always expect the best results for our clients – you should too!
- A strong understanding of ad buying algorithms within social platforms (e.g Facebook, Instagram). In-depth knowledge of available targeting, bidding and delivery settings
- High level of proficiency in analysing data and campaign results, as well as visualising data to present internally and to clients
- Experience using a full suite of social ad units (e.g DCOs, carousels, stories, canvas) and an knowledge which formats to used for particular campaign goals
- An understanding of how to execute campaigns to reach different funnel objectives (e.g brand awareness, remarketing, reactivation)
- An understanding of the wider digital ecosystem and how different channels interact in the customer journey
- Passion for luxury & fashion brands, and a general awareness of what is happening in the industry
- At ease and level-headed in a fast-paced environment (retail moves quickly!)
- Both technically and creative minded – and comfortable switching between the two
- 3-5 years experience working in paid social and digital marketing, ideally in an agency environment that handles e-commerce and retail accounts